Monday, September 21, 2015

Gombang is one of the two Nepalese security guards in the building.
I often hear his name being summoned loudly.
He would respond quickly, "Yes, sir!" and run to the direction of the voice immediately.
I have always admired Gombang for his enthusiasm at work.

I had always wondered who his superior was.
Who is this person who would feel so comfortable giving commands like that?
Today, I found out.
He is merely his colleague, judging from their identical uniform.
Today, I saw this security guard who suffers from delusional superiority complex, commanding Gombang to carry heavy items under the sun, while he just observe.
And Gombang did as instructed dutifully.

Amazing.
It was easy to see that this deluded security guard was bullying him.
I don't see him acting superior with any other guards.
Perhaps, he thought that nationality plays a hierarchal value.
Bleh.

In my books, Gombang is far more superior that him, in ways that he can't even begin to gauge.

No comments: